If your Assistant is an IMA member you will;
- have access to an excellent contact and information bank
- find many shortcuts to the solution of professional problems
- take advantage of your Assistant’s new skills developed in IMA conferences, seminars and workshops
- get help in recruiting new employees with recommendations and references
- find new business contacts through IMA contacts
- take advantage of new ideas and experiences in the profession
- have an even more creative and flexible assistant
A multi-skilled, well-informed and motivated Assistant with access to a multinational, efficient, professional network will save the Manager time, allowing him or her to focus more on strategic and tactical management challenges for the success of both themselves and the Company.
Please encourage and support your Assistant to develop as an office professional.
The resulting new skills and knowledge gained will also benefit you and your Company.